OliverMcMillan confirms 28 retailers for Buckhead Atlanta
San Diego developer OliverMcMillan has confirmed 28 retailers and restaurants for its massive Buckhead Atlanta mixed-use project after months of being silent.
The list comes as the project gears up to open its first stores in September (pushed back from July). It includes several first-to-market retailers including French footwear designer Christian Louboutin and Italian fashion house Helmut Lang. Retailers will open through the holiday season and into early 2015, says OliverMcMillan.
Click the photo to the right for new renderings of the project.
“Visitors to Buckhead Atlanta will find themselves in one of the most unique and sophisticated shopping experiences in the Southeast,” Morgan Dene Oliver, CEO of OliverMcMillan, said in an announcement. “These new tenants, combined with Buckhead Atlanta’s meticulously landscaped avenues and cobbled streets, will combine to make a remarkable fashion destination.”
Atlanta Business Chronicle already had uncovered several of the tenants by obtaining plans and permits filed with the city of Atlanta.
Here is the list of retailers and restaurants:
- Swiss fashion label Akris will open its fifth U.S. boutique in a 2,164 square foot space at Buckhead Avenue.
- Luxury purse consignment store Bella Bag will open its 1,178 square foot boutique at Peachtree Road.
- Brunello Cucinelli, a luxury Italian retailer known for fine cashmere fashions, will open its first Atlanta location in 2,491 square feet on Bolling Way;
- Canali, a specialist in tailor-made suiting and men’s clothing will open a 2,111 square foot space on Buckhead Avenue.
- French footwear designer Christian Louboutin will open its first Atlanta location in a 1,787 square foot space at Bolling Way.
- diptyque, a French perfumer, will open its first Atlanta boutique in 496 square feet at Bolling Way.
- Luxury Italian fashion label Etro will open a 2,214 square foot store on Buckhead Avenue.
- Italian fashion house Helmut Lang will open its first Atlanta location in a 2,116 square foot space on Buckhead Avenue.
- Hermès, a French purveyor of leather, accessories, luxury goods and ready-to-wear will open in a 4,100 square foot space on Buckhead Avenue and Bolling Way.
- British high fashion house Jimmy Choo will open its footwear boutique in 2,162 square feet of space at the corner of Buckhead Avenue.
- L’Occitane, producer of French beauty and skincare products will open a 2,784 square foot space on Buckhead Avenue.
- Luxury retailer Moncler plans to open a 1,899 square foot space on Bolling Way to showcase its ski-inspired fashion.
- Scoop NYC, retailer of luxury, designer and contemporary ready-to-wear apparel, will open a 2,461 square foot space on Buckhead Avenue.
- Shapewear innovator Spanx will open its flagship store in 2,999 square feet on Bolling Way.
- Theory, a minimalist fashion label started in New York, will open its first Atlanta location in a 2,580 square foot space at Bolling Way.
- Italian shoe and leather goods designer Tod’s will open its first Atlanta location in 2,101 square feet at Buckhead Avenue.
- American Cut, an upscale American steakhouse, will open its first Atlanta location in a 10,000 square foot space on Peachtree Road.
- Fine dining restaurant American F+B will open its first Atlanta eatery in a 6,370 square foot space on Buckhead Avenue.
- Corso Coffee, an Italian-style coffee bar featuring handcrafted beverages, great food and live music will open its Atlanta outpost in a 1,596 square foot space on Peachtree Road.
- Doraku Sushi, a sushi and sake outpost with locations from Miami to Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam opens its first Atlanta location in 2,725 square feet on East Paces Ferry Road.
- Georgetown Cupcake, a gourmet cupcake purveyor, will open in 2,700 square feet on East Paces Ferry Road.
- Spanish fusion restaurant Gypsy Kitchen will open in a 3,750 square foot space on Peachtree Road.
- New York hotspot Le Bilboquet will open in a 3,686 square foot space on Bolling Way for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Lugo Caffé, an Italian concept specializing in handmade pastas will open in 6,050 square feet on Buckhead Avenue;
- An Atlanta outpost of New York-based Shake Shack, plans to open in a 2,500 square foot space on Peachtree Road.
- The Southern Gentleman, a gastropub featuring farm-sourced ingredients, will open in a 3,750 square foot space on Peachtree Road.
- Purveyor of artisan pizzas Thirteen Pies will open in 4,300 square feet of space on Buckhead Avenue.
- Qing Mu, a noodle restaurant from the owners of Doraku Sushi, will be a brand new restaurant concept that will debut at Buckhead Atlanta in 2,725 square feet on East Paces Ferry Road.